Drupal Engineer at (Contractor)
I'm a full-stack developer and I've been working with Drupal for more than a dozen years (as my job, full(ish)-time, since around when Drupal 7 launched). I love Drupal and the Drupal community so I'm trying (slowly) to become more involved with the Drupal community.
p.s. I also like to cook. :)
This presentation is designed to teach you about the Drupal Recipe initiative, but more specifically: how to use one or more recipes to add features to one or more Drupal sites.
We'll answer the following questions:
- What is a recipe?
- Why use a recipe / what problem can I solve with a recipe?
- How do I create a recipe?
- How do I apply (use) a recipe?
- What happens after I apply a recipe and how do recipes work together?
- What are the current limitations of recipes? How can I help the initiative?