Drupal Recipes: What Are They and How Do I Use Them?
This presentation is designed to teach you about the Drupal Recipe initiative, but more specifically: how to use one or more recipes to add features to one or more Drupal sites.
We'll answer the following questions:
- What is a recipe?
- Why use a recipe / what problem can I solve with a recipe?
- How do I create a recipe?
- How do I apply (use) a recipe?
- What happens after I apply a recipe and how do recipes work together?
- What are the current limitations of recipes? How can I help the initiative?
- Audience level: Intermediate
- Topic: Developer
- Room: Gaige Hall 202