Principles and guidelines for creating and maintaining a Drupal 8 component based theme.
Topics will include:
- Displaying content; Should it be handled in the admin UI or in a template file?
- Naming conventions; working with Drupal's classes and BEM methodology.
- How to get the most out of your view modes.
- Tips for maintaining and handing off project knowledge when working on a team.
Who should attend:
- Intermediate to Advanced Site Builders and Themers
Hi everyone, I’m Kathy Beck and I’m a Senior UX Engineer at Oomph, Inc.. I’ve been working in Drupal for over 10 years now! As a UX Engineer, I’m usually site building and theming Drupal 8 projects. For the past couple years, I’ve been digging into all things accessibility.