Get started on your
Spend an afternoon with Drupal professionals.
Get your questions answered.
3 Presentations and Case Studies:
|Planning your project.|
Presented by the New England Drupal Camp, the Drupal Road show is a half-day seminar with the primary purpose of educating, sharing and networking about the Drupal CMS framework with local Drupal professionals in New England. This is not a sales presentation, but an effort to help build and grow Drupal in New England.
This half-day seminar is for decision makers, project managers and builders that are considering Drupal, have recently chosen Drupal or have been using it for years. Split into three focuses the seminar covers; Choosing Drupal, Implementing Drupal and Using Drupal. Lead by local Drupal experts, each topic features a detailed presentation and cross-vertical real-world case studies. The last part of the seminar is reserved for opportunities to network with Drupal professionals and local agencies.
New Hampshire - September 18, 1pm - 4pm at Hampton Inn by Hilton Concord/Bow, Bow NH.
Connecticut - (TBD) - New Haven, CT
- Presentation: Choosing Drupal - This presentation focuses on how to determine if Drupal is the correct fit for a project. What to look for, what to plan for and how to decide on the platform. Presented by Mike Miles, Genuine.
- Presentation: Planning Drupal - This presentation focuses on how to plan out a Drupal project. From working with stakeholders and project owners to basics behind Drupal architecture and technical considerations. Presented by Rick Hood, Common Media, Inc.
- Presentation: Using Drupal - This presentation focuses on how to use Drupal in a successful way. Overview of the admin interface, terminology, and other basic concepts. Presented by Leslie Glynn, Redfin Solutions.
- Case Study: Leica Geosystems uses Drupal to run there global e-commerce store. We will review how using Drupal makes Lecia more efficient and profitable. Presented by Oomph, Inc.
- Refreshments and Networking
Registration is required and seating is limited. Your $20 ticket provides access to the half-day seminar and networking event, as well as, free admission to the annual New England Drupal Camp on November 23, 2019 in Providence, RI.
This year's top-tier sponsors of NEDCamp will receive new sponsor benefits related to the Road Show, including opportunities to present case studies to the seminar audiences and free tickets to the seminar. See the Sponsorship page for more details.
If you are interested in supporting this program and want to learn more, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org