Who can submit?
We invite rookies, pros and everyone in between. We will be selecting proposals based on a variety of criteria, not only experience. Under-represented groups are encouraged to submit.
First Time Presenters
NEDCamp is earmarking four speaking opportunities for first-time speakers. We want new voices and ideas to be heard.
Session proposals will be accepted on or before September 7, 2022.
What types of sessions are we looking for?
We are looking for sessions related to Drupal, website design, website development, project management, exciting projects, and most anything else. Be creative. Areas of focus for session submissions includes but not limited to:
- Sitebuilding / Editorial experience
- Migrations (Drupal 8 to Drupal 9 and Drupal 7 to Drupal 9)
- Drupal Strategic and Community Initiatives (Contributions)
- DevOps (local dev environments, composer2, linux)
- Micro-services / Decoupled Drupal
How long is a session?
45 minutes including time for Q&A.
When will proposals be accepted?
We will be reviewing proposals as they come in. Some may be accepted before the deadline of September 7 and others after.
Tips for submission:
- Provide as much detail as possible.
- Make it easy for the selection team to understand who you are and what you would like to do.
- If your presentation has been given in the past, let us know where and when.
- If you are rookie, be proud and let us know