Drupal technology consultants abound with great sales pitches and flashy websites. But, what happens after the contract is signed? Let's discuss ways to better vet potential partners and get the most out of relationships before and after the ink has dried.
- What specific questions can I ask a vendor to better vet them as a technology partner?
- What are strategies for holding myself/my team and my technology partner more accountable?
- What do I do if my main contact changes?
- How can I better manage expectations and make sure everyone's on the same page?
- What considerations should I have when reviewing budget proposals? How can I better identify hidden costs?
- How can I determine if an agency has enough capacity to support my project?