Gatsby has become a popular way to build a decoupled Drupal website. In this BoF we will discuss reasons for using Gatsby as well as the unique challenges you may face when choosing this approach.
Some possible topics include:
- When is it the right choice to choose Gatsby instead of using Drupal's frontend?
- What are the reasons for choosing to decouple the frontend and use Gatsby?
- Should you use Drupal's JSON:API or Drupal's GraphQL Module when decoupling with Gatsby?
- How do you build a cohesive content editing experience for your sites content editors when decoupling a Drupal site with Gatsby?
- How do you you handle dynamic content or dynamic functionality when using Gatsby and Drupal?