Leslie Glynn is a New England Drupalcamp advisory member, and volunteered last year at the inaugural camp. Meet her here through her responses,and then meet her in person on Ocober 10th at NEDcamp!
1. Favorite module or best experience with the platform?
Entity reference, Drush, Simplytest.me, "Get involved with Core" sprints
2. What piece of advice would you give to someone just beginning to learn Drupal?
Find a good mentor to help you through the learning process. The Drupal Community is a great resource. Attend local Drupal Camps and meet ups and get to know members of the community.
3.Mac or PC? / iOS or Android?
Mac and IOS. (A recent Windows convert)
4. Favorite movie?
Miracle - still love to watch the U.S Olympic hockey team upset the Russian team.
5. Who are your design or web heroes?
6. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher. I have always enjoyed helping people learn new things, from throwing a softball, making a free throw or learning a new technology.
7. What's your favorite quote?
No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind. - Colleen Ritzer
8.What was your favorite class in college?
Fortran IV - the first computer language I learned
9. What is your proudest achievement to date and why?
Mother to two wonderful daughters who make me proud every day
10. Favorite speaker or presentation you've heard at a meetup, Drupalcamp, or Drupalcon?
Erik Peterson's session at Western MA Drupal Camp was my introduction to Drupal. I've been hooked ever since.
11. What's your guilty pleasure?
Listening to country music and watching sports